Anonymous asked: So molly is your favorite drug.... I've never tried it but lots of my friends recommend it but id like a second opinion. Can u act normally on ecstacy? & is it safe?
I would definitely recommend it. It’s an extremely fun experience and, during it, you will be extremely happy, empathetic, positive (especially in regards to your outlook on yourself, your life, your friendships, your future, etc), and feel like you’re exactly where you should be in life. You’ll form a major bond with whoever you roll with and doing Molly together will strengthen your relationship. You need to do LOTS of research on it before you even consider doing it though. I did weeks of research before I finally decided to roll. Who you do it with and what you do while you’re rolling is completely dependent on your personality… if you’re active, outgoing, like going out, etc you should go to a concert, rave, etc while rolling. If you’re more introverted, enjoy spending quality time with friends, want to talk and sort your life out, etc you should roll with a significant other, your best friend, or 2-3 close friends in a safe environment you’re familiar with. You can act normally on ecstasy, but if you’re around anyone for too long or talking to someone for a while, they’ll definitely notice something’s off. You’ll be talking a mile a minute, you’ll be extremely happy and animated, a few “I love you’s” or overbearing compliments might slip out during conversation, and your pupils will be dilated. I definitely wouldn’t recommend being around anyone who you wouldn’t want to know you’re rolling. It is a neurotoxic drug, but it can be safe when used in a safe, responsible manner. Here are a few main tips for having fun in the most safe, responsible way possible if you do decide to take Molly:
- Do your research (I’d recommend bluelight and erowid as good, reliable websites to start with).
- Smoke weed on the come-up (you’ll feel anxious as you’re coming up towards your peak and weed will calm you down) and on your come-down (you may feel sad, lonely, depressed, etc when the drug’s effects are wearing off… weed helps, trust me).
- Don’t do more than .2 (200mg) your first time. Even .1 is enough for a good roll on your first time rolling. You can re-load if you want as well… I typically take about the same dose as my original dose around 2 hours after taking my initial dose.
- Stay hydrated, but don’t overdo it. I typically go through about two water bottles’ worth of water when I’m rolling, so 2 water bottles (or 4 cups of water) should be a good amount for you to stay hydrated.
- Pre-load and post-load with 2400mg of Piractetam (3 capsules) as well as a Choline supplement (I recommend one capsule of Alpha GPC) and 2 Fish Oil capsules (or even Fish Oil adult gummies) every day for 5 days before your roll, the day of your roll (at least an hour before you take the Molly), and 5 days after your roll.
- Make sure you’re with people who you trust and whose company you enjoy and that you’re spending your roll doing activities you enjoy in place(s) you’re comfortable in.
I could go on and on about this topic, but I think this response is sufficient in telling you what to expect, how to prepare, and how to make the most out of your roll. Good luck and, if you decide to do it, have fun!